Hello ladies & gents!
You might have noticed that I haven’t been posting as regular as I would have hoped to, which majorly sucks. I really enjoy blogging but it’s having to take a bit of a back seat at the moment.
If you follow me on Twitter then you’ll know that last year I moved from Manchester to South Wales, originally for University but that didn’t go to plan. I took a full time job as a Mental Health Support Worker, a similar job to what I was doing before hand but a change up with the type of clients I support. After absolutely loving it I applied for senior position and got it, woo!
So after being settled in my job I’ve taken the plunge to begin my Masters in Forensic Psychology at The Open University which is amazing if you have work and home life to juggle. It’s a 2 year course but it’ll hopefully get me on the path to becoming a Forensic Psychologist.. eek.
On top of all of that, not that I don’t have enough on my plate already but I’ve started my driving lessons which was much needed.
So life is pretty hectic lately.
I thought that I would do a little personal post today for you guys to get to know me a little better so here are 10 things about me.
- I am a first time mum to a beautiful little girl, Scarlett Rose. She is 1 year old and I am constantly learning new things.
- I am 23.
- I have a Bsc (Hons) in Psychology and I would absolutely love to go onto do a Masters degree in Forensic Psychology.
- I absolutely LOVE cake, chocolate and carbs.
- I am an avid tea drinker.
- I collect vinyl toys, for those who do not know I would suggest flicking through my partner’s website The Toy Chronicle, there is a huge vinyl toy community worldwide. I currently have a huge collection featuring the works of Doktor A, Chris Ryniak and Amanda Louise Spayd.
- I am a fiancee to a very helpful, generous, loving and talented partner, soon to be married.
- I met my partner through collecting these vinyl toys on Instagram and have never looked back since.
- I am a support care worker for adults with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour.
- Once I start a new series on Netflix I literally can’t stop watching them, I watch one episode after another until the series has finished. Some of my favourites are Fringe, Vampire Diaries, Originals, Pretty Little Liars and Criminal Minds.