Both myself and my partner are big into cooking and good quality kitchen utensils are a must in order to get that food the best that it can be. So when I was kindly offered this *Green Earth Frying Pan by Ozeri I was so excited. I had been looking at getting a ceramic frying pan for a while so this was the light at the end of the tunnel.
*Ozeri 20 cm Green Earth Frying Pan (RRP £39.99 currently £23.99)
- Utilizes GREBLON ceramic – an ultra-safe ceramic coating from Germany which is 100% PTFE and PFOA free (no heavy metals or chemicals).
- Innovative textured pan surface delivers unprecedented non-stick performance without releasing harmful fumes or toxins at high temperatures.
- Features a scratch-resistant 100 percent ceramic coating that is super easy to clean.
- Made out of durable heavy-gauge pure aluminum with no heavy metals or harmful chemicals.
- Boasts a comfortable heat resistant silicon coated handle, and a magnetized induction stove safe base for rapid heat transfer
After testing this product for 2 weeks I can happily say that it meets all of my cookware expectations. I have used many non stick pans and they always seem to have a greasy texture on top and always required a little scrubbing in order to get it clean. But with the Ozeri Green Earth pan this was not the case, I could literally shake away any left over food and all it needed was a quick wipe around with a soapy sponge and it was squeaky clean and instantly dry. I have also previously found whilst preparing a meal to cook usually an empty pan would fall over on the hob due to being an uneven weight, however with this product it supports itself nicely on the hob without any extra support whilst preparing your meal.
The centre of the Ozeri Green Earth frying pan has a 20cm cooking area which is 100% ceramic coated and features a honeycomb texture leaving a lovely texture on your food which adds to its presentation. I have found that unlike traditional frying pans this one seems to sit on top of the flame consistently meaning that certain parts of the pan do not become hot spots and others cool this resulted in even cooking throughout the food.
Overall I am extremely pleased with this product and would definitely recommend it to those cook fanatics! It ticked everyone of my boxes that I was looking for in a pan and for this it has to be given a 5 star rating.
You can purchase this pan from Amazon HERE and can visit their website by clicking their logo below.
Have you tried this product before? What do you think?