I thought that I would do a little personal post today for you guys to get to know me a little better so here are 10 things about me.
- I am a first time mum to a beautiful little girl, Scarlett Rose. She is 1 year old and I am constantly learning new things.
- I am 23.
- I have a Bsc (Hons) in Psychology and I would absolutely love to go onto do a Masters degree in Forensic Psychology.
- I absolutely LOVE cake, chocolate and carbs.
- I am an avid tea drinker.
- I collect vinyl toys, for those who do not know I would suggest flicking through my partner’s website The Toy Chronicle, there is a huge vinyl toy community worldwide. I currently have a huge collection featuring the works of Doktor A, Chris Ryniak and Amanda Louise Spayd.
- I am a fiancee to a very helpful, generous, loving and talented partner, soon to be married.
- I met my partner through collecting these vinyl toys on Instagram and have never looked back since.
- I am a support care worker for adults with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour.
- Once I start a new series on Netflix I literally can’t stop watching them, I watch one episode after another until the series has finished. Some of my favourites are Fringe, Vampire Diaries, Originals, Pretty Little Liars and Criminal Minds.
Too Faced ‘à la mode’ (RRP $36)
“Ooh la la! Capture a summer sunset in St. Tropez with coral, golden pink and fiery copper hues. Indulge in nine sexy shadows that play well together day and night or look fantastic alone to create bright, fresh eyes a la mode.”
I entered Gemma’s (Miss Makeup Magpie) Instagram competition quite a while ago to win this awesome Two Faced ‘à la mode’ palette and won, I could not believe it.. it was a lovely notification to wake up to.
When I received the package I was amazed at the quality of the packaging it was simply amazing and such an expensive feel to it. The product came in a thick matte cardboard box which was designed like the front of the palette. The palette also comes with step-by-step instructions which are handily attached to the mirror that include some of Too Faced’s signature how-to Glamour Gide with three looks for you to experiment with.
I always loved a rich pigmented palette as they tend to last a lot longer on your eyes throughout the day and this palette definitely is that, i’ve mainly used ‘St. Tropez’ and ‘La Crosisette’ and they have lasted throughout the day whilst running around doing errands and my little lady. They are super blendable due to their silky smooth formula which blends effortlessly for an airbrushed effect which is always great when looking for eyeshadows as they don’t look patchy. I am totally in love with this palette and would definitely recommend it to people for those summer months.
Have you used this palette before? What did you think? I would love to know.