A couple of weeks ago I did a post on my top 10 Netflix movies, so here is a top 10 TV show post to follow on from that. I absolutely love vampire and werewolf type films/shows, actually love is an understatement, i’m obsessed so there is a lot of that in my favourites list.
As I mentioned previously there’s many times that I struggle finding something to watch, whilst my favourite shows are on their midseason breaks I tend to re watch them, there must be plenty of people in the same boat so this post is ideal for those struggling.
Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Teen Wolf, Hemlock Grove, Pretty Little Liars, Breaking Bad, The Killing, Shooter, Scream & Homeland
What’s your top 10? i’d love to know.
This post is really just a quick one to show you my top 10 movies on Netflix to give you a few ideas of what to watch yourself. I absolutely love binging on movies & TV shows, but when it comes to Netflix I tend to struggle as I run out of things to watch leaving me to re watch things i’ve already seen so I usually head to Twitter for inspiration. I don’t really have a certain type of film of what I watch, I love them all but I do tend to lean towards the horror types which I end up watching on my lonesome as the husband absolutely hates them.
The Maze Runner, The Interview, Pans Labyrinth, The Hobbit, Gone Girl, Good Will Hunting, In Your Eyes, Hush, Saw VI & Craft
What is your favourite film on Netflix?
I thought that I would do a little personal post today for you guys to get to know me a little better so here are 10 things about me.
- I am a first time mum to a beautiful little girl, Scarlett Rose. She is 1 year old and I am constantly learning new things.
- I am 23.
- I have a Bsc (Hons) in Psychology and I would absolutely love to go onto do a Masters degree in Forensic Psychology.
- I absolutely LOVE cake, chocolate and carbs.
- I am an avid tea drinker.
- I collect vinyl toys, for those who do not know I would suggest flicking through my partner’s website The Toy Chronicle, there is a huge vinyl toy community worldwide. I currently have a huge collection featuring the works of Doktor A, Chris Ryniak and Amanda Louise Spayd.
- I am a fiancee to a very helpful, generous, loving and talented partner, soon to be married.
- I met my partner through collecting these vinyl toys on Instagram and have never looked back since.
- I am a support care worker for adults with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour.
- Once I start a new series on Netflix I literally can’t stop watching them, I watch one episode after another until the series has finished. Some of my favourites are Fringe, Vampire Diaries, Originals, Pretty Little Liars and Criminal Minds.